Thursday, May 8, 2014

#05.17.2014

The day order was restored to the world.


Arsenal. Hull. FA Cup. Final. Preview. Here.

The Blog Returns May 13, 2014.

And then on 05.17.2014. The world shall never be the same again.................................
________________________________________________________________________

ALSO. AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

EVERYONE.

My blog is the place to be for the next couple of months.

I will have EXCLUSIVE content detailing a preview of my powerful Arsenal's FA Cup final. The preview will be posted on May 13.

Then after Arsenal have won our trophy, my mind will be shifted to the world cup.

I am PLEASED to announce that I will have EXCLUSIVE interviews with players like Theo Walcott, Super Messi, NEIGHmar..........even LOSERnaldo EXCLUSIVELY on my blog and my blog alone. I will have detailed reports and articles throughout the world cup as well, and will have exclusive in depth access to all the teams to keep you all up to date with the latest happenings of ALL the teams involved at the world cup that you won't have access to anywhere else.

Also, my WILDLY POPULAR Hater Speak series will be back with a bang. I have lots of haters who have commented or sent me hate mail and I have stored up their words and will respond to them. Available EXCLUSIVELY on my blog. Hater Speak Vol. 2 will finally come out 6 months after the first edition first came and went with such thundering approval.

Yes, the future is bright. Keep it locked with Ricky Cash mates.

My twitter: https://twitter.com/rickyCash_COYG
My blog: https://rickycash-arsenalgunners.blogspot.com/

Favorite this $hite. Bookmark it mates. It will be the place to be for the next couple of months.

3 comments:

  1. rickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. finally u make new post again for this year.cant wait for d new material to come soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    he's back

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY..welcome back master troll...

    but Walcott is sheet.

    forza ruuubbeee

    - james_londonboi

    ReplyDelete