Tuesday, September 3, 2013

LOSERnaldo calls Gareth Bale (Short Convo)

LOSERnaldo called Gareth Bale yesterday.
Ronaldo was quick to make sure Bale knew his place in Madrid

Normally, you call the new player to congratulate them but that wasn't on the agenda of the LOSERnaldo LOL. LOSERnaldo didn't even say hi. He just started ripping into Bale and demanding that he submit on the pitch to his will. Ronaldo is a Madrid dictator. Here is a transcript of their conversation. Viewer discretion is advised.

(Ring ring ring. Ring ring ring.)

Bale: Hell......

LOSERnaldo: NO. LISTEN TO ME BALE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT STUNT YOU ARE PULLING BEATING MY TRANSFER RECORD BUT I AM VERY SAD RIGHT NOW. THIS HAS TO STOP.

Bale: Oh, Ronaldo!! Nice to meet you mate. I'm you're biggest fan. I can't wait to play with....

LOSERnaldo: SHUT UP. DON'T INTERRUPT ME. Now you are to pass me the ball when you are through on goal so that I can score easy tap ins. I score the goals here in Madrid boy. Do you understand me???

Bale: Um, well we need to work as a team....

It was important to LOSERnald that Bale understood that
he was the master of Madrid. Even the thought of getting
outshined moved LOSERnaldo to tears.
LOSERnaldo: NO! I AM THE TEAM. I AM REAL MADRID. I AM THE GREATEST. THE FIRST, SECOND, AND THIRD BEST OF THE WORLD. I AM CRISTIANO RONALDO AVEIROS DOS SANTOS. NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME??

Bale: Well, ermmmm yes I guess then

LOSERnaldo: Fantastic!!!! So Bale now that we got that out the way I must say you're hair was looking like so great and perfect during your presentation. You;re like soooooo hot! You should totes come over my house and we can paint our nails together while we watch re-runs of the Gilmore Girls!! Yay!!! SLUMBER PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

Bale: Oh brother! What have I done??? I am now nothing but the newest slave to LOSERnaldo in Madrid like all the rest...............

_________________________________________________
My twitter: www.twitter.com/rickycash_COYG

FOLLOW ME MATES. YOU KNOW YA WANNA JUST LIKE FANTA.

14 comments:

  1. The only team/player you insult is Ronaldo and Real Madrid get overyourself and find a new topic this was not even that funny, loser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I definitely don't have an ENTIRE article dedicated to that trash Iniesta right?

      http://rickycash-arsenalgunners.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-jealous-rage-of-that-trash-iniesta.html

      Nice try mate. Nice try.

      Delete
    2. On Goal the only player you insult is Ronaldo nd you insult Real Madrid more then Spurs

      Delete
    3. Lol, Ricky insults Bayern Munich and Juventus a lot more than Real Madrid. He even got nicknames for them. Bayern Muncheat and slow motion Juventus. He hates them even more than Real Madrid man.

      Delete
    4. you are clearly just a new guys whose know nothing about ricky mate!!your stupid comments sum it up!!

      I suggest you to start following our powerful ARSENAL mate..there's no stopping us this season!!lord Wallcot will bring us all the trophies from every tournaments..brace yourself for our beautiful football mate!!

      Delete
  2. Ricky you are the greatest troll this world has ever seen. The only thing more hilarious than you is the reactions you get out of other people haha.

    Teach me your trolling ways Lord Ricky Cash. I want to become a master troll as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ozil has just signed for Arsenal and you post a blog about Ronaldo

    never change ricky m8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry mate. I still plan on creating the Welcome To Arsenal Ozil article. But, I got 2 weeks before the next match so I need time to make it EPIC mate.

      Delete
    2. waiting on it haha

      Only decent football blog out there man

      Delete
  4. sry son, but i prefer reality:
    Barcelona star Lionel Messi bullies and harasses his inferior teammates, claims Spanish publication El Confidencial.

    A sensational article has been released in the Spanish media that claims four time consecutive Ballon D’or winner Messi is not the golden boy we perhaps think he is.

    Known as much for his humble, respectful, well mannered approach, as he is for his unrivalled talent, the Argentine has apparently reduced younger teammates to tears.

    “What are you doing? You’re nobody. Pass me the ball – you ’re here to play for me,” the Argentine reportedly said to Spanish youngster Christian Tello.

    Tello was outraged by the fact senior Barcelona players and management routinely ignore Messi’s behaviour…

    Messi is regarded as superior by Barcelona chiefs, and a law of silence surrounding his attitude is enforced.

    Big money Chilean signing Alexis Sanchez has also felt the wrath of Messi’s tongue on the Barcelona training pitch.

    “You’re so bad, I do not know how you could cost so much,” the little Argentine apparently said.

    The reports emanate from the Spanish Under-19 camp, as Gerardo Deulofeu (now on-loan at Everton) and Alejandro Grimaldo broke Barcelona’s silence on Messi’s behaviour to fellow teammates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ricky, you should register at this arsenal forum http://www.arsenalrumours.co.uk/arsenal-banter.php

    Will be expecting you mate. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Troll extraordinaire....

    GOOD WORK LORD RICKY...

    ReplyDelete